We are thrilled that your family is interested in pursuing a Salisbury School education! Scroll down to find answers to frequently asked questions and learn more about our admissions process.
The Salisbury School offers our families a rolling admission. We welcome applications all year and consider admitting students mid-year based on availability and the period allowed to complete the grade's curriculum. An Admission Committee reviews all applications for grades K-12. We are seeking children of ability and character. The school’s admission committee makes admission decisions in the best interest of the child.
In order to measure a student’s qualifications, our admissions committee reviews school transcripts, teacher recommendations, results from standardized testing, and current faculty comments from personal interviews and shadow days. All candidates must file an application with the Admissions Office, including the $75.00 application fee.
- When will I know if my child has been accepted to The Salisbury School?
- What testing is required for the application?
- Do students wear uniforms?
- What kinds of colleges do graduates attend?
- Do your graduates receive scholarships to attend college?
- What sports and extracurricular activities do you offer?
- Do you offer financial aid?
- Are you a religious school?
- When does the school day begin and end?
- Do you offer bus transportation?