The Salisbury School urges you to complete and submit all required documents by March 12, 2022. While we carefully consider applications received during the spring and summer, we cannot guarantee that additional tuition funding sources will be available.

Tuition 2022-2023 School Year

Pre-K 3 and 4 year olds (half day program)  $ 6,500.00
Kindergarten (full day)    11,900.00
Grades 1-5    14,000.00
Grades 6-8    15,400.00
Grades 9-12     16,150.00
*Yearly Capital and Technology  Fee of $650.00 per student. Tuition includes textbooks (AP text extra fee), Chromebooks for grades 5-8, art, science, and athletic fees, as well as PSAT and graduation fees.

Tuition Payment Options

List of 4 frequently asked questions.

  • Low Fixed-Rate Education Loan

    A low fixed rate education loan may be secured from Your Tuition SolutionSM, which provides monthly payments that can never increase. There are no supplemental fees and it’s easy to apply or add tuition for subsequent years. For more information download the Your Tuition SolutionSM Brochure. Or visit their website, Your Tuition SolutionSM, to calculate payments and apply online.
  • Two Payment Plan

    This plan is comprised of two payments, with the first payment, 60% of the tuition balance, to be paid on or before July 1. The second payment, the remaining 40%, is to be paid by December 1. In addition, the July payment will require a setup fee of $100.
  • Eleven Month Payment Plan

    This plan is comprised of eleven equal payments, due on the first of the month starting in July and ending in May.  Interest is assessed at 2% per month on the balance due. The total interest is spread evenly over the payment plan. In addition, the July payment will require a setup fee of $100 plus tuition payment insurance (TPI) of 2.5% of annual tuition and the capital technology fee of $650.
  • One Payment Plan

    This payment plan is comprised of one payment of the annual tuition by July 1. The $750 enrollment deposit is applied in July. Tuition insurance is optional, though strongly recommended, for families who select this payment plan. The capital and technology fee of $650 is due with this payment.

Discover Our Tailored Tuition Program

As part of our mission, The Salisbury School believes our diverse community is a valuable asset and we are committed to sustaining this for future generations. We care deeply about every student's growth, happiness, and success, including the well-being of their families. We take pride in providing a custom tailored educational experience to every student and family which is why we've developed our Tailored Tuition program. This unique program provides families of all backgrounds and circumstances access to a high quality, private school education.
Currently, 28% of The Salisbury School community takes part in our Tailored Tuition Program and we aim to grow this in 2022.  We utilize a third-party platform to process our Tailored Tuition Program online applications. Based on the financial information you provide on this comprehensive form, The Salisbury School will receive an estimated amount your family can contribute towards tuition. We will then be in touch to work together to determine the next steps.
    • Tailored Tuition

Applying For Our Tailored Tuition Program

List of 3 frequently asked questions.

  • Steps for the Tailored Tuition Program Application

    The Tailored Tuition Program application opens each year on October 24 but the deadline for you to submit is March 12, 2022. To begin your Tailored Tuition Program application for the coming school year, please follow these steps:
    1. Visit the Tailored Tuition Program and click on “Start Application”.  You will be asked to create an account.
    2. Begin your application for the upcoming academic school year. You can log out of the Tailored Tuition Program website at any time and return later to complete the form. 
    3. Submit your completed Tailored Tuition Program application. Once you submit, your application cannot be withdrawn from the Tailored Tuition Program system.  After you submit your form, you will be asked to pay a nonrefundable processing fee.
  • Additional Financial Documents Required

    The applicant family must submit the following documents to the school's Business Office: 
    • IRS Form 4506 (signed, not dated) Click here to download form.
    • Personal Tax Return Form 1040 (from all custodial parents) and all schedules and supplemental documents (ie.W-2s) 
    • If self-employed (or own in excess of 20% of a corporation), you must also submit an 1120 or 1120s and all schedules.
  • Questions about the Tailored Tuition Program Process

    The Tailored Tuition Program provides helpful information in their Downloadable User Guide and Help Center on their website. Or call the Help Center at 877-326-3278 [Open 24 hours/7 days]